Thanks for showing an interest in my work!
I am excited about our potential collaboration and how I can help you achieve your goals.
Below you will find some links to my previous work so that you can see for yourself what you stand to gain by working with me, as well as learn a bit about who I am 🙂
Take a look and feel free to get in touch with any questions, comments, or concerns!
I have been working as a freelance writer since 2016, helping countless clients connect with their audiences and grow their reach through top-quality blog content.
Here are some of the things I’ve done:
Past clients have frequently asked me to collect data, compile it, analyze it, and then write about the conclusions and implications. Here are some samples:
- How Do US Internet Prices Compare to the Rest of the World?
- Digital Divide: Urban vs. Rural Internet Connections
- Cable TV Statistics – Is Cable TV Dead?
Linkable and Viral Content
Getting high quality back links to your site starts with creating great content. Clients have asked me to create pieces on a variety of topics so that they can promote it to their channels and earn great, organic links. Here are some samples:
- History of NFL Team Uniforms
- The Story of the Web: A History of Internet Browsers
- When, Why, and How did the United States enter WW2? The Date America Joins the Party
- The Growth and Impact of Cable News
Guides and Reviews
People rely on blogs to learn about…anything. As a writer, I take pride in being able to provide people with the information they seek in a clear and easy-to-understand way. Here are some examples:
- The Ultimate Guide to Container Ship Travel
- The Student’s Internet Research Guide
- Farm in a Box: What Exactly is Container Farming?
- Biodegradable Soap: Reviews and Analysis
Writing about history in a way that is fun and engaging is a true passion of mine. Our present is determined by our past, but most history content is boring and ineffective at communicating the true significance of what happened. Here are some examples where I buck that trend:
- Athenian Democracy: The Ancient Model of Modern Government
- An Equal Pyramid?
- The Whiskey Rebellion of 1794: The First Government Tax on a New Nation
Academic Summaries, Personal Essays, and General Blog Content
These samples represent just a small portion of what I can and like to write about. Here’s a smattering of other pieces I’ve written:
- Food Sovereignty in Barcelona
- Grieving My Alcoholic Father: Reflections on My Mindful Journey Through Loss
- 4 Ways You Can Use Inner Peace for Sustainability
- How to Use Meditation to Crush Self-Doubt and Make Your Dreams Come True
Why Work with Me?
I believe my content speaks for itself, but in case you need more convincing, here’s what you get when you work with me:
- Professional content – Words are my thing. I don’t just write to convey information. Instead, I write to connect with people, evoke an emotion, and, when appropriate, encourage an action. My work comes to you fully proofread and ready for publication. But if you need some edits, that’s fine too!
- An expert researcher – I’ve spent a good deal of my life going to school, partly because I love to learn, but also because it has helped teach me how to think and do research. Between my undergraduate and graduate work, I have learned how to collect and analyze data, construct logical arguments, compile quality sources and cite them correctly, and synthesize different ideas and concepts into an easy-to-understand and accessible text. Because of this, I feel comfortable writing about virtually any topic. So long as I have time to research it, I can find a way to write about it intelligently and effectively. See my samples for proof!
- Commitment – While writing is also a hobby and a passion, it’s also my full-time job. I take deadlines seriously, I communicate clearly and frequently, I ask questions, and I am always here to make edits and revisions so that the final product is perfect (or as close to it as we can get!). Finding reliable people is difficult, especially in the often faceless online world. But hire me and you’ll never need to look for someone else!
If you’d like to know more about what I’ve done/do when I am not writing, here’s a link to my complete resume
Matthew Jones Professional Resume. And here’s a link to my personal blog.
Again, thanks for taking the time to review my work. If you’re interested in a collaboration, get in touch today.